Super simple, giant chocolate cookies. Add your favourite chocolate – I love using Terry´s Chocolate Orange Minis and Milkybar white chocolate.
- 200g butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- 275g self-raising flour
- Dash of milk
- 1 large bar of milk chocolate
- 1 large bar of white chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius and line two trays with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Crack in the egg.
- Mix in the flour.
- Add a dash of milk if the mixture looks too dry.
- Break up the chocolate into chunks and add to the cookie dough.
- Divide the dough into 9 equal balls.
- Place them onto the trays – bare in mind the cookies will spread out in the oven.
- Bake for exactly 11 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack.
- Now enjoy a warm, melt in the mouth cookie.